Can't get into FM13?!

• Thread starter Thread starter EssexJack54
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

EssexJack54

Reaction score
Just had a play around with Chelmsford to get to grips with the layout and the features, loving it!

However Ive already lost interest with Chelmo and I'm stuck for ideas on who to be.

I want something that I can really sink my teeth into, I can't get on with starting with a top club.

What team have you gone with, without losing interest?

I wouldnt sink your teeth into anyone right now, the game is so buggy that its a waste of time. I dropped 50+ hours on wolves and had 3 tactics that finally kicked *** broke wolves record for unbeaten streaks and then beat man united in the capitol one cup, after i beat man u i lost 14 games straight to teams that were bottom of the table.

This game is not worth playing until SI fix the ME

Had 8 seasons at Rio Branco (ES) in Brazil, followed by 13 seasons at SLB on FM 12 and that was from starting unemployed, so maybe you just load a bunch of random leagues, Sunday-league experience and start applying... then see where life takes you!

I would have to agree. I really would love to play badly, but the game is so bug ridden at the moment that is sucks all the fun out of it for me.

I had this problem with the Beta I found it was mainly to do with the UI/Skin and I couldnt find a team...

Just keep starting new games eventually you will stick with something...

I wouldnt sink your teeth into anyone right now, the game is so buggy that its a waste of time. I dropped 50+ hours on wolves and had 3 tactics that finally kicked *** broke wolves record for unbeaten streaks and then beat man united in the capitol one cup, after i beat man u i lost 14 games straight to teams that were bottom of the table.

I'm sorry, but what are all the supposed "ME bugs" that everyone's going on about?

I'm sorry, but what are all the supposed "ME bugs" that everyone's going on about?

I don't see them either, mate. I'm frustrated that the game is taking so sodding long to get into, but I put that down to myself really. Think I got stuck in a rut with the older games and this one has shook my very existence to the core.

SI have laid down the gauntlet...

Back