Can't get motivated

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyke19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Tyke19

Reaction score
I think i've peaked too early on FM15.. played 13-14 seasons with Barnsley, won 3-4 champs league already, now i find myself struggling for motivation to play the game, i'm bored..

Has anyone get any suggestions on what i could do to make things interesting? I've tried sorting all my youth out etc and have done to a fashion but finances aren't great at the minute

Or should i start a new save? I don't really like foreign leagues that much, and i tried a save with Harrogate that lasted 3 games

My advice would be just to try something different. I got bored with the english leagues about 3 fm's ago & ever since have been cruising around the world trying new challenges, don't touch the english leagues until there is a good lower league database. Then i will start an unemployment save. Thats me though, just try something new, its fun :)

TBH If you have done that many seasons already? No wonder your bored...Seems like you must be just going through the motions? Take your time and really get into it!

Back