can't hire new coaches

• Thread starter Thread starter vitaslup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

vitaslup

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with fm12. although I am allowed to have 17 coaches by my board, I now have 13 and I can't hire any more because every time I try to bring in a new coach, my board says I have enough people employed and that I don't need another coach.

any ideas why is this happening?

cheers

If you have too many youth coaches, first team coaches, coaches etc. (i.e passed the recommended mark) this will happen.

If you have say 8 youth coaches and your recommended is 4, 4 of these coaches will be added to the overall amount total of coaches.

Try mutually getting rid of any coaches (it which ever section it corresponds) that you have more than you need.

Another tip, play round with the coaches in the training section of the game, find out which training type he does the best in, sometimes you can find 4/4.5/5 star coaches, meaning you only really need one in each section (in relation to the amount of stars) then maybe a couple that can be added into all sections to decrease workload.

Hope some of this helps you out.

the thing is i have not passed the recommended mark, yet i cant't sign a new coach...

I'm having the exact same problem any advice would be greatly appriciated

how many coaches are you allowed? How many of each coach (fitness, first team, youth etc) do you have?

Back