TheBurkko

Reaction score
So basically whats happening is that I go through a negotiation for a player, like I've done with Zivkovic, Eggestein and Lingard, in my Swansea career, I agree contracts and everything for them, but when it comes to confirming, it says I do not have enough funds and I have to delay the transfer for a week. I'll use Zivkovic as an example, I agreed a fee of 1.1 million (budget of around 9m) and a wage of 12.5k per week, which would rise to 18k after 30 league appearances. I have a wage budget of 973,218,000, and am using 921k of that. I am working with 16.3, and have two debts in which I pay around 125k per month. My budget is positive. So what's going on?

So basically whats happening is that I go through a negotiation for a player, like I've done with Zivkovic, Eggestein and Lingard, in my Swansea career, I agree contracts and everything for them, but when it comes to confirming, it says I do not have enough funds and I have to delay the transfer for a week. I'll use Zivkovic as an example, I agreed a fee of 1.1 million (budget of around 9m) and a wage of 12.5k per week, which would rise to 18k after 30 league appearances. I have a wage budget of 973,218,000, and am using 921k of that. I am working with 16.3, and have two debts in which I pay around 125k per month. My budget is positive. So what's going on?
Best is to verify the integrity of the game's cache files in Steam. In the Steam Library, right click on FM and select Properties. Go to Local files and select Verify Integrity of Cache Files.