Can't meet minimum requirements for Champions League 2011 version

• Thread starter Thread starter rustyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

rustyboy

Reaction score
After eight seasons I finally qualified for the Champions League in the 2011. The problem is I can't meet the minimum requirements for players trained in England for at least three seasons between the ages of 15 & 21, so now I can't continue in the game, it just keeps going backwards and forwards between 'must respond' and 'at least eight players must have trained in England between the ages of 15 & 21.' Is there any way round this or am I going to have to concede that the general neglect I have shown my social life, family and personal hygiene for the last year or so has been for **** all?

Just leave spaces in your registration. i.e 4 players trained at club = leave 4 spaces.

If that's too hard then just holiday for a day..

After eight seasons I finally qualified for the Champions League in the 2011. The problem is I can't meet the minimum requirements for players trained in England for at least three seasons between the ages of 15 & 21, so now I can't continue in the game, it just keeps going backwards and forwards between 'must respond' and 'at least eight players must have trained in England between the ages of 15 & 21.' Is there any way round this or am I going to have to concede that the general neglect I have shown my social life, family and personal hygiene for the last year or so has been for **** all?

Leave those many spaces i.e. If you have 5 players who meet the HG requirements then out of a 25 man squad, leave 3 spaces (assuming the HG requirements are 8 like you said). Hope that makes sense. Or just hit auto-select, that might also do it.

EDIT: I got zoomed.

Back