• Thread starter Thread starter crazyeyes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyeyes

Reaction score
Hi would just like to say thanks to all who posted in my last thread....tried to post a reply to it there but its been closed for some reason so was just basically wondering if anybody could tell me which format thing or whatever i need to download to open the tugs or dans training....keeps saying windows cannot find the something or other to open this file ....took the link through internet search there to find a suitable file to download it downloaded 2 but need to pay for both....also forgot to mention in my last thread why am i losing money at a rapid rate all the way through the season.....averaging between 2 and 3 million a month....my bank balance at the start of last season with sunderland was something like 50 million and they gave me a 15 million tranfer budget which i spent and i had somewhere between 35 and 40 million by the end of the season i had 12 milion???? and also to whoever gave me a formation to play and that other advise thanks for the help but i dont want to just copy someones formation and especially if its the diamond as i hate that formation and i dont want to just pick a formation (cheat) that somebody finds to work and if my side doesnt work with the 4-4-2 then it doesnt work at all

tbh, mate. it would be ideal if you posted in the stickies (help thread), and secondly, follow this method to use the schedules.

1. Download and then save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

2. If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

3. Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import

you are not supposed to open them in the 1st place.

tbh, mate. it would be ideal if you posted in the stickies (help thread), and secondly, follow this method to use the schedules.

1. Download and then save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

2. If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

3. Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import

you are not supposed to open them in the 1st place.
ok cheers mate sorry bout posting in the the wrong forum, how do you move the file from downloads to the schedules folder when youve downloaded it

ok cheers mate sorry bout posting in the the wrong forum, how do you move the file from downloads to the schedules folder when youve downloaded it
just copy and paste will do. everything should work fine from there. pm me if you're still facing problems. cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back