Burgin97

Reaction score
Hi,
I bought FM 15 off eBay and I had to restore my PC because it had a few thing wrong with it, I've already used the code and I can't find the disc. I just wondered is there a way I could play FM 15 without the code or the disc.
Cheers

Hi,
I bought FM 15 off eBay and I had to restore my PC because it had a few thing wrong with it, I've already used the code and I can't find the disc. I just wondered is there a way I could play FM 15 without the code or the disc.
Cheers
Just log into your steam account. FM is tied to that account, so as long as you're logged in, you can download it from scratch.

Hi,
Cheers

Like the lads said, log into your steam account and just reinstall it. You've registered the CD Key with Steam and they'll give you unlimited downloads of FM15.

As above, I've just got a new laptop and reinstalled using Steam and it works fine, (I did have to copy my saved games as I don't save to the cloud over but that was a minor irritation).