l14m_tm

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have lots of players out on loan who should be able to be recalled as its in their contract but it wont let me do it. it says the player cannot be recalled on every single one of them. Can anyone help?

Are you sure that it should be possible?
Usually, it says "player cannot be recalled" when the clause that allows you to recall the player isn't enabled,

What's more, you can only recall players from foreign clubs during the transfer windows, not in between (the same goes for terminating loans if the clause that prevents you from terminating isn't active); not sure about loanees at domestic clubs, might depend on the country

Last edited:
thanks for the reply.

have a look at the pics, it wont let me do it for any player even though i set can be recalled. foreign clubs, domestic clubs and affiliate club (sunderland).

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    319.6 KB · Views: 1,885
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,686
thanks for the reply.

have a look at the pics, it wont let me do it for any player even though i set can be recalled. foreign clubs, domestic clubs and affiliate club (sunderland).

You can see the answer to your question on the bottom left of your second picture - "...the deal cannot be cancelled outside of the transfer window" (I take it cancelling applies to both termination and recalling here)

whats the point in having a recall clause on any of my players if it cant be cant be activated? when the transfer window opens their loans will end anyway. seems like a bug. I've sent 4 players to my affiliate club and i now in an injury crisis i can't get them back even though i have a recall clause?

whats the point in having a recall clause on any of my players if it cant be cant be activated? when the transfer window opens their loans will end anyway. seems like a bug. I've sent 4 players to my affiliate club and i now in an injury crisis i can't get them back even though i have a recall clause?

Well, they point is that you can recall players before their loan ends. That might not matter in your current situation, but being able to recall players - even if it's just possible during transfer windows (and sometimes it's possible between transfer windows as well) - might matter when they're on a 1 or 2 year loan.
I'm not sure how the rules in regards to recalling in England are, so I can't tell whether or not this is a bug. But I believe it isn't, England probably only allows recalls during transfer windows (except for short-term loans, maybe)