Bullardinho

Reaction score
Fellow FM'ers,

I have recently decided to start up a save with Barcelona just to pass the time until the official release of FM16, I was actually quite enjoying the 'challenge' until the following problem arose..

I am aware that Barcelona have a transfer ban that begins on the first January 2015, unfortunately I forgot this and had already pre-agreed deals for two players to come in on the 1st January.
The players arrived before the board announcement of the transfer embargo dropped into my inbox, I was still able to register the players in my 25-man squad, I thought at this point all would be OK.
I then noticed they were 'Unavailable', when I looked at there status, under 'Bans' it stated 'not able to be registered' next to a red card symbol.

Fast forward a year to January 2016 and the ban has now been lifted.. yet the players are still unavailable for registration.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch? Will I ever be able to register them or will they forever remain unavailable because they officially arrived at the club during an embargo?

Thanks!

I had this kind of problem,almost.
I signed Malcom,for Barca,but setted to join my team in June2015,i was unable to register him,but in January 2016,after ban expired,i was able to register him.
Maybe you deal with a bug. :p

I signed Malcom,for Barca,but setted to join my team in June2015,i was unable to register him,but in January 2016,after ban expired,i was able to register him.
Maybe you deal with a bug. :p

I had a feeling that may be the case. I played through to the end of the transfer window and I am still unable to register. Oh well, Thanks.

Fellow FM'ers,

I have recently decided to start up a save with Barcelona just to pass the time until the official release of FM16, I was actually quite enjoying the 'challenge' until the following problem arose..

I am aware that Barcelona have a transfer ban that begins on the first January 2015, unfortunately I forgot this and had already pre-agreed deals for two players to come in on the 1st January.
The players arrived before the board announcement of the transfer embargo dropped into my inbox, I was still able to register the players in my 25-man squad, I thought at this point all would be OK.
I then noticed they were 'Unavailable', when I looked at there status, under 'Bans' it stated 'not able to be registered' next to a red card symbol.

Fast forward a year to January 2016 and the ban has now been lifted.. yet the players are still unavailable for registration.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch? Will I ever be able to register them or will they forever remain unavailable because they officially arrived at the club during an embargo?

Thanks!

o.png