Can't scout outside of the UK...

• Thread starter Thread starter Turbo124
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 16K

Turbo124

Reaction score
I've started as Gloucester in the Blue Square North league and for some reason can only search for UK based players.

When I scout - the only regions I can scout are in the UK and even once this region is fully scouted, it still wont let me scout any foreign countries.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks

It might be because the board simply won't let you scout outside the UK. Maybe they don't see any benefits from that because most of the players won't even consider joining the team or it could be because of financial reasons. As far as I know it will cost more to scout outside of the nation you're playing in.

You could try and ask the board if they couldn't let you send your scouts out on a foreign mission.

You have to ask your board to open up scouting. But they may not allow you until League 2 or 1

I'm in league one, and they board still will not open up the scouting. Its starting to get really annoying. I have more scouts then assignments for them.

In FM11 I had a save with Burton. I could scout Western Europe in League 1, Champ I could scout all of Europe, and Prem I could scout everywhere. It may be based around rep, which was not a problem for me since I had deep runs in the English cup and FA cup as a L1 and L2 team and won the Johnstone Trophy twice.

Back