Adix

Reaction score
a1inpz.jpg

Want to put every1's offers down to 0 so they will accept my offer (A) WHY CANT I SEE THE CONTRACT?? :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
i dont get what your asking lol. please explain

i dont get what your asking lol. please explain

Ok, so my team (xerez) can give wages of around 35k p/w and Chamakh wants 45k p/w. What I want to do is alter my offer to 45 k p/w and put Juventus', palermo's etc. offers to 0. Meaning Chamakh will get 0 p/w if he joins any other team, but the editor isnt showing me thgat option :'(

Was working a few minutes ago.

just lower it to a grand a week not 0. set yours to 45 then once he accepts drop it down to like lets say 5 grand. alo just go in editor and let ur team give 200k a week and once hes signed on lower it back down to 35k and lower his to w/e you wish. hope that works.

just lower it to a grand a week not 0. set yours to 45 then once he accepts drop it down to like lets say 5 grand. alo just go in editor and let ur team give 200k a week and once hes signed on lower it back down to 35k and lower his to w/e you wish. hope that works.
I know, its not letting me SEE the offers of other people.

ah i had that problem before, just restart the game if you have a save without the offer already and try again, i had to do that. on another save i tried to get ozil and that happened.

ah i had that problem before, just restart the game if you have a save without the offer already and try again, i had to do that. on another save i tried to get ozil and that happened.

Will try it out mate :p thanks.

no problem mate, crossing my fingers hope it works for ya!

if all else fails just swap players ;)

no problem mate, crossing my fingers hope it works for ya!

if all else fails just swap players ;)

Meh, can only see Palermo's and Aston Villa's but not Mine, Juve's and Everton's :'( Gna restart game again.

Also, nah, not gonna swap players.

EDIT: DIDNT WORK FFS :mad:

Last edited:
Why not just swap players? Its not any more ridiculous than the way you're trying to sign him at the moment

go on Xerex and adjust the wagws budget, and transfer budget then. Easy

just give yourself enough money then let him accept and make sure u outbid the rest then. then change back after the switch is complete