cant select england when starting new game

• Thread starter Thread starter ttheodoris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

ttheodoris

Reaction score
it wont let me select england and i dont understand why, i created my own team saved it and when i go to select leagues england has a warning sign next ti it and is untickable.
help please!!!??

You must have added them to a league and not taken out another team. Try going back into the Editor and removing any team from the league that you added your team to. :)

did that same and now cant select belarus, russia and still england

0.0 weird why you can't select Belarus, Russia and England now. Hover over the warning sign and write down what it says is wrong :)

Hey Guys, I have the same problem? Im a new poster, anyone know anything on how to fix this?

definetly some problem with ur editing........if u add a new team to a league u basically have to change alot of settings of the league including mathces played etc.

Thats why you should not try to add a new team,always screws everything up

My suggestion:Load up the default database
Stick to creating players if u are not good with the editor

If you want upload the databsae here and i can fix it for you

definetly some problem with ur editing........if u add a new team to a league u basically have to change alot of settings of the league including mathces played etc.

Thats why you should not try to add a new team,always screws everything up

My suggestion:Load up the default database
Stick to creating players if u are not good with the editor

If you want upload the databsae here and i can fix it for you

Cheers for the offer mate, Ill just stick to creating players, Ive decided to do the FM BAse 80 mil challenge, which is basically what I was going to do

Back