mightytigers

Reaction score
Got this message for my TWO new Brazilian forwards, Fred and Neymar, and wondered if it will go away if I simply ignore it? I'm surprised, given that they're now playing for Hull City, that they can't see any similarities between the Copacobana and Spurn Point. Also, apparently, the dockers in drag down Hessle Road aren't a patch on the Brazilian ladyboys. The thing is, they scored three between them including one beauty and played really well in the game after this was announced, so is it one to be taken seriously or with a pinch of salt?

If it effects their morale then it can be serious as poor morale tends to lead to poor performances.

Try asking them to recommend a coaching addition from their previous club. Bring them to Hull and it could help.

If you have some quality in the squad it's some times best to send them back home for a week or two and when they come back it usually helps. You also might want to look at signing some one who speaks Portuguese and English that will help them as well.

If you have some quality in the squad it's some times best to send them back home for a week or two and when they come back it usually helps. You also might want to look at signing some one who speaks Portuguese and English that will help them as well.

Good suggestion, but when I went to explore the rest option, it only offered me a month-long break, which is too long at a critical time of the season with Champions League games coming up. Also, I'd have to give that break to two of them, and I don't reckon there are many sqauds that could cope with that.
Had anticipated potential problems and lined up another Brazilian forward, Marquinhos, but he failed the work permit on deadline day so I couldn't appeal it (we'll go back in the summer). But there's still his Brazilian strike colleague, and Geovanni's in the squad too, and we've got another Samba superstar on loan, so he shouldn't exactly be short of South American mates.
Temperamental, these Brazilians...

Of course they are.

Perhaps try and get Geovanni to tutor them? not sure what else to suggest then mate just ignore those fancy footworking mardy girlyboys and tell them to get on with their football