• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clunge87

Reaction score
Anybody else having this problem?

I got the game at midnight on Thursday and since then Ive started at least 4 different games. No matter what I do or who I sign I just can't get into the game! Don't get me wrong I love Fm 10 and it's getting right on my **** because I just want to settle down into a game that i can enjoy.

ive just started a new one as Bolton (my team) and intend to stick with it. The only problem is I went on the editor and gave my self a transfer budget of 7 million and cleared the debts. I now feel dirty (I hate cheating) but I don't think I would have the patience to start the game with a PL team and zero budget.

Anybody got any tips on how I can just start a game and enjoy it?

I usually start off in the PL with a moderate team and then do a career game just so you know...

Cheers

I went through the same experience, but i don't think this would help you very much:
i stopped playing for about a week, then chose an international team (romania) cause you can't edit the budgets or sign players.I don't mind saying that i did quite well getting to the final of the world cup lol

^You got nothing better to do with your time than come on other forums and slag other people off?^ Try a big team first while you get used to it. (Real Madrid, Man City etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back