can't stop bad run

• Thread starter Thread starter ChRy0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

ChRy0

Reaction score
Playing my second season with shrewsburry in sky bet league 2. First season finished 8th, the board gave me another chance to promote this season.. i started pretty well.. 3rd place after 10 games.. most of my first team players are 4 or 4,5 stars.. in the fa cup i beat premier league and championship teams and went all the way to the semi finals. but for some reason in my own league i'm suddenly on a 8 loss streak and i can't seem to get it better.. changed tactics, changed players... i keep losing with 4-1 5-1 3-0 from teams i know i should be beating.. i just don't get it.. i win 3-0 from teams like birmingham, leeds & huddersfield in the fa cup.. teams that are 1 or 2 divisions above me..

HELP!

Sometimes it is just not your year. As you've said you had a fantastic year in the cup. no matter how good your team is you cant win everything all all the time.

Think Wigan 2013 when they won the FA cup & got relegated in the same year. Just gotta roll with it, **** happens!

Just got off the back of a very frustrating season...

I had 4 losses in a row and you just have to stop it... I picked a starting 11 which had the highest morale possible and played more cautiously...

Got a 2-1 win and just tried to boost morale as much as possible... Team meetings talking to players about good training etc.

i got fired for ending 14th with 10 losses in a row.. on the upside i'm now manager of a sky bet league 1 team, so in a way thats progress right? :-P

I had the same problem in my Napoli save. It 's all about morale. Don 't critisize your players after o loss. Tell them that they were unlucky. Stick to your tactics. After all they manage to achieve wins against bigger teams in the F.A. Cup . Have faith and try to raise your teams morale with any way you can. Play more cautious and for the first two games try go for the tie. If you start winning point after point you will soon see your team 's morale rising up and you will start winning again !!

Back