Can't use downloaded skins :(

• Thread starter Thread starter FramedAdam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

FramedAdam

Reaction score
I have just bought myself a laptop and installed Football Manager onto it. I have downloaded transfer updates, logo packs and kits packs, and all work fine, but when I download any of the skins for fm12 and place them in the skins folder, they don't appear on the menu in the game. I never had this problem when using a PC. Any ideas why this is happening?

there is an option in preferences under 'display' that needs to be ticked. Something like Skin cache

there is an option in preferences under 'display' that needs to be ticked. Something like Skin cache

i know about that part. the skins don't show up in the drop down menu under the display tab where you choose the skin you want. i just get the 2 default skins. i have downloaded 3 different skins, and none of them work.

i know about that part. the skins don't show up in the drop down menu under the display tab where you choose the skin you want. i just get the 2 default skins. i have downloaded 3 different skins, and none of them work.
downloaded to correct area?

Now sorted the issue. Had my skins folder in the graphics folder with the logos n kits, moved it out of there n into the fm12 folder and it works. seems strange as i had the skins folder in graphics folder on my pc and it worked. Thanks anyway lads.

*Thread Can Be Closed*

I cant use downloaded skins , when ever i go to play a match it just freezez.. :S whats going on..would anyone have a clue ??

Back