Cant win with Hull City?

• Thread starter Thread starter CMPUNK1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

CMPUNK1

Reaction score
Hi

My gaming experience with the new Football manager (2013) has been terrible and Im really not enjoying it at all.

I am Hull City (my supported team) and the team just cant win and it is just way too unrealistic.

Hull City on the game and real life are one of the more likely teams to be winning more frequently but I am in the relegation places after around 18 games and have won once. Hull have some great players at high quality but there isnt one player who is performing.

Ive tried tactical consistency, praise, new training regimes, attacking, defending, keeping the same team, different formations, team meetings. You name it ive tried it and nothing changes. We never score we are dominated and this is just way too unrealistic that we are beaten by 2/3 goals every game no matter what even against weaker teams.

I know it isnt me been a bad manager because I have played the games since 2002 and never had a problem like this at all. It feels as though there is some system at the beginning of the season the randomly selects whether your going to have a good or bad season.

Ive tried uninstalling it and also restarting the game.

The reason I feel it is stupid is when I watch the game, every time the opponent attacks they score. EVERYTIME, it is just way to unrealistic. My players never tackle. The other team could make a run down the wing from the half way line straight into box and score. Non of my players attack them, and no matter what whether I use aggression, 'get stuck in' /'hassel opponent' /5 defenders/ defensive midfield and nothing works. They literally just run alongside them into the box and watch them score.

Obviously morale isnt great now but even when all the team was superb they still didn't perform or win.

I let Paul McKenna leave, and signed one loanee and signed Tommy Spurr.

Back