Cardiff City 2nd season, just promoted to the Premiership

gezza51

Reaction score
Hi,

im just beginning pre-season before my first season in the EPL and im after some help with finding players to keep me up and possibly long term get me challenging for europe!

This is my team at the moment -

GK- ?
DR - Bandalovski
DL - Lumb
DC - Toloi
DC - Gioda
DMC - ?
MC - Bressan
AMR - ?
AML - ?
AMC - E.Torres
ST - Quintero / Wilfried

As you can see I need a few players, mainly a goalkeeper and wingers. I have around £13million to spend.

Are the players I have so far good enough for the EPL?

Im also trying to buy Begovic from Stoke is he worth buying?

Last qestion! Ive seen a few threads on Wilfried so just wondering what his best role is and does he need extra training?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!!

Wilfried - Poacher!

loan Kuzscak, bring in Cudicini maybe? Kameni (£5.25m release clause) loads of Brazillian keepers: Rafael, Renan
see who got relegated, offer for their players! Itumaleng Khune

Adam Vass, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Pierre, Jermaine Jones, Jorge Enriquez, Diego Reyes loan Coequlein (sp)

Gio Dos Santos, loan Rio Mayuchi (sp) Shaun Wright Phillips, Yohan Mollo, Simphiwe Tshabala

Begovic is a good keeper!

I am a tad tired today, my brain is not rememebering as much as it normally does, hope that helps though!

what tactic are you using or going to use? remember, you cannot expect the same results once promoted using the same tactics/formation and style you got promoted with!

Wilfried - Poacher!

loan Kuzscak, bring in Cudicini maybe? Kameni (£5.25m release clause) loads of Brazillian keepers: Rafael, Renan
see who got relegated, offer for their players! Itumaleng Khune

Adam Vass, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Pierre, Jermaine Jones, Jorge Enriquez, Diego Reyes loan Coequlein (sp)

Gio Dos Santos, loan Rio Mayuchi (sp) Shaun Wright Phillips, Yohan Mollo, Simphiwe Tshabala

Begovic is a good keeper!

I am a tad tired today, my brain is not rememebering as much as it normally does, hope that helps though!

what tactic are you using or going to use? remember, you cannot expect the same results once promoted using the same tactics/formation and style you got promoted with!

Thanks for all the advice!

Im probably looking to use a 4-2-3-1 tactic which got me great success on FM11, it relies on my lone striker scoring alot of goals so hoping Wilfried can do that for me!

Is there any tactics you recommend?

Probably dont want another striker but Billy Sharp with a poachers role will score goals, and Jmaes Coppinger at AMR or amc will link with sharp well and get goals too, depends wether you think they are good enough for epl.