Cardiff City Loan Players

• Thread starter Thread starter N17DAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

N17DAN

Reaction score
Im doing a save as Cardiff and need some players on loan Ive just started it so just in pre season of the 1st season.
Thanks.

Not sure about loans bit sign Jay Demerit- he is a class above in the NPC.

Search Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, United, City reserves.
Search and filter for interested.
Simples!
Maybe get 1 to be a parent club

cash ???
player position ???
weakest part of the team ??

hope one or more of these come useful

a) give more detail e.g. wage budget, positions needed etc.
b) have you tried getting your assistent to give you a scout report?
c) you could use a search filter that lists only loan listed players taht want to come to your club
d) look through premier league reserve teams as there's bound to be some talent that can help you that didn't make the cut for the 25 man squad

you could win the championship without signing anyone else, your team is already good enough...

Danny Wilson, Jonjo Shelvey, Kieran Gibbs, Kakuta. I think these are all of good enough standard and would probably go to Cardiff. Mabee not Kakuta but worth a go.

I had Kakuta on loan at Southampton so I reckon he would. Great AM in any position

i dunno how he hasnt been mentioned yet..... AARON RAMSEY!! :D

Thanks guys will have a look I ahve a wage budget of 1 mill already got decent strikers and midfield might need a couple of defenders

How can no one remember to mention Henri Lansbury and Federico Macheda?? They are both awesome and will go to Cardiff assuming you are playing with patch 11.2.1.

Check out James Tomkins from West Ham. However some of these players that have been mentioned will refuse season long loans and Cardiff are already close to the loan limit anyway (I think you can only get one more under 24 loan).

Cardiff have a strong squad, you really don't need anybody, maybe a defender who has better pace and accel than the slow ones that you have now. But I wouldn't worry too much about it, just get your season started and let Bellamy get you promoted :) one thing though, if you really want you can loan another striker or midfielder and send Keogh, Olofinjana and Danny Drinkwater home, that will free up a lot of wages. Make sure you have enough backups though.

Back