Cardiff to sign Lee Naylor

• Thread starter Thread starter kjg1995
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

kjg1995

\0/ <0> \0/ <0>
Reaction score
Skysports.com understands Cardiff are closing in on the signing of former Celtic defender Lee Naylor.

Naylor is available on a free transfer after leaving Parkhead over the summer.

Bluebirds boss Dave Jones is a big fan of Naylor having worked with the full-back during his time in charge of Wolves.

The 30-year-old has been training with Cardiff and Jones is now ready to offer him a deal at the Championship club.

Naylor will help fill the void left by Mark Kennedy's departure to Ipswich and will become Cardiff's seventh signing of the summer.

Source - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11704_6322851,00.html

Yet another signing as Motherwell's debt is still unpaid.

A decent buy though

How are they buying these players? They owe money to Motherwell (Might of already done it)

I know they got Bellamy on loan for no wage, but they're suppose to be in debt.

The money to motherwell is being paid tomorrow and tuesday according to the bbc. (in installments)

The money to motherwell is being paid tomorrow and tuesday according to the bbc. (in installments)

My ex's uncle is the chairman of Motherwell, I still talk to the family and was told they are now chasing the money in full because of the way Cardiff have handled the whole thing.

haha Motherwell are going to be ******, Good signing.

My ex's uncle is the chairman of Motherwell, I still talk to the family and was told they are now chasing the money in full because of the way Cardiff have handled the whole thing.

Theyve paid half of it today with the other half to follow on tuesday. And for the first time in months the HMRC bill has been paid on time. :)

I'll be surprised if they don't.

Cardiff and QPR for the automatics.

It's a shame, Motherwell deserve to be paid their money.

The chairman will chase that money down now.

Meh, I'm the only one who thinks Naylor is gash.

I always thought Cardiff's back four didn't need improving. Imagine if they still had Ledley, holy **** they'd be even better!

I always thought Cardiff's back four didn't need improving. Imagine if they still had Ledley, holy **** they'd be even better!

In my opinion the defence is our worst aspect with Kevin McNaughton probably our strongest defender.

In my opinion the defence is our worst aspect with Kevin McNaughton probably our strongest defender.

You were pretty stirdy against us, cant remember you putting a foot wrong, only a quick switch of when we took that throw in for our goal, but other than that, and Bothroyd is the best player i've ever seen player at Pride Park, i've seen Rooney, Ronaldo the lot. But he was just immense on that day :O

You were pretty stirdy against us, cant remember you putting a foot wrong, only a quick switch of when we took that throw in for our goal, but other than that, and Bothroyd is the best player i've ever seen player at Pride Park, i've seen Rooney, Ronaldo the lot. But he was just immense on that day :O

I do agree that Bothroyd is a top player. Mine and a lot of Cardiff fans opinion is that Cardiff players don't close down enough and give too much space.

Also the second half of the motherwell debt ready to be paid Tuesday. Just gotta pay off Scam Hamman (which could be tricky) then were out of debt. The new Malaysian consortium seem to be able to run a club. Finally. As I agree that Peter Riddler made Motherwell look a fool

Back