Status
Not open for further replies.

jord2009

Reaction score
i've got all 3 in my team and i have made my own training schedule and none of them seen to be developing well enough torres cannot score for S**T and niang and fierro's stats dont seem to be developing, im man utd!!! i was wondering do there stats improve to immense, because fierro's and niangs are woeful at the start, torres's are ok but he's the only one who i think will develop into a star.

Stars are not made in one season, especially young players, they need time to develop into their full potential (e.g. Welbeck in real life, he wasn't this good 3 years ago was he.)

Stars are not made in one season, especially young players, they need time to develop into their full potential (e.g. Welbeck in real life, he wasn't this good 3 years ago was he.)

i know stats are not made in a season but my training schedule is immense all my other players stats are steadly improving + i really dont think we can use donkey welbeck as an example tbh im a utd fan but he is shocking i was at goodison at the start of the season and WOW he needs to be sold he is so overrated on fm its un-real.

They can all develop, they need game time so either play them or loan them out

please search, there are players specific threads on these players already..

Status
Not open for further replies.