Carlos Tevez

• Thread starter Thread starter liamshaw9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

liamshaw9

Reaction score
i play Tevez as an alone striker for Juventus.. i was wondering which role may be best to play him in, i currently use a Tresquaretta but hes not banging them in.. any suggestions?

Trequartista's work really well with another striker alongside, such as a target man or poacher. I've never tried a trequartista up front on their own, but I'd imagine it would work quite well as long as you had Wingers cutting in from AML and AMR. What formation are you currently playing? Possibly try him as an Advanced Forward or as a Deep Lying Forward, if you have Wingers and Attacking Midfielders who will run ahead of him if necesary.

4 at back, 1 DM, 2 CM, 2 wingers and a lone striker.. and his record is 1 goal in 5 games which isnt great..

I would try Advanced Forward or Deep Lying Forward (or even Complete Forward, but his heading and jumping stats aren't amazing). As a trequartista, he needs another striker to operate beside him so that he can drop a bit deeper and have the choice of either creating an opportunity for the other striker or using the space that has been opened up by the other player being marked and creating something for himself (think Zidane). He may also just need time to adjust to the club, but try him as an Advanced Forward and see if he does any better.

how much do you pay him per week? tevez you have to communicate with him and say the right things again and again. He's stubborn and hard to get the best out of when i was managing him, he did save my career or he got us some important wins but i sold him the second season for £18 and cut him off my wage bill which is a releaf. i always played him complete forward on support coz he really kinda is except for the height, he also has that work rate which is useful when he is up for it. Deep laying forward on attack aswell, i don't know if he is technically gifted that much for him to play as a trequartista and he would be wasting that determination and workrate that he has as trequartistas don't really close down much of the pitch.. so complete forward on support or attack or dl forward would be my suggestion.

in my arsenal game,i play him as complete striker attack.actually,you can play him as trequartista upfront but put an Attacking midfielder behind him in AMC position and inside forwards on both flanks.that could solve man inside the box problem.

Back