• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
I recently had an offer accepted for Carlos Vela, and scouted Sergio Aguero at the same time, and the two report cards were almost exactly the same. One question: which is actually better in the game?

Any help much appreciated.

both are fantastic, i just signed aguero for the first time brilliant players, got him and vela at the club, but vela is backup

hmm im 50/50 on this one tbh.

I would say carlos vela because i know how to get the best out of him when im with arsenal he alwasy gets 25+ goals with an added 18+ asissts which is pretty awesome for me anyway.

on the other hand sergio aguero never performs for me when ive signed him and ive always expected him to get atleast 30+ goals but barely get 15 i think he needs to get settled into the english game but when your a top four side battling for the title you simply aint got the time to play a striker not scoring for ya.

so i would say vela 100%

Aguero 100% for me but as Gatid said he takes time to settle in but when he does he is guaranteed to get you 30+ goals a season

vela deffo becaus i have had them both be4 and vela just seems a better player on the game he always has loads of chances and gets alot of goals i try buy him all the time and only get him sumtimes but when i do get him he is right in mt first team next to torres

aguero is a good player but you have to pay loads for him and he dosent play well at first you have to give him time and then he might no be settled it right

so yeh i would say vela coz he is such a better player then aguero

fanks hope this helped

Both good players. Who you prefer is a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back