• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 783

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper Scott Carson looks set for a move to Turkish side Bursaspor.

More...

That's... weird. Oh well, best of luck to him.

Good for WBA. This itself saves good few points for them. Awful goalkeeper..

Bursaspor just ****** their own ******* with this move. Horrible goalkeeper. Great move for WBA.

As long as they short term loan him to every other team they play next season he will be a top signing for Bursaspor

Strange transfer but hay. First they sign Miller, then try and get Whittakar and now they want Carson. They love the Brits.

Strange transfer but hay. First they sign Miller, then try and get Whittakar and now they want Carson. They love the Brits.

Indeed, and it's quite weird honestly. Maybe it's just me but there just aren't many brits playing in other leagues, and the Turkish league isn't exactly the best of leagues, either... Plus they can probably get Brazilians, Argies or Africans for a fraction of the price. Strange move all-round.

They have sent there cheif scout to the Uk this year and are trying to sign decent players by publicy saying they will get good wages but offering poor transfer fee's hoping that the players will then push through the move. The scout announced about a week ago that they where currently talking to Brown despite him saying ealier that day he wasnt moving anywhere due to having a newborn child. Imo Bursapor are looking to get there names in the papers more than anything.

Carson isn't as bad as everyone thinks, I reckon, but this is a strange move. Carson is settled at West Brom and Bursaspor could probably get better goalkeepers for cheaper, and Carson would probably cost quite a lot (my guess is £5m)!

Back