Carvalho ready to leave Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 516

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea centre-back Ricardo Carvalho makes it clear he is ready to leave Stamford Bridge this summer in search of first-team football.

More...

Would be a massive loss to Chelsea if he was to leave.

Maybe Liverpool can bring him in to replace Sami? ;)

Wasnt he injured for alot of last season? He will end up at Inter i think.

This is a real chance for Manchester City to buy him.
He is a good defender and I think he will help us if Man City will buy him.

Inter / Man City / Arsenal
Cus arsenal want a CB i think...wud be a great choice...and prbly not too expensive

yh hes a quality defender, Its a shame that chelsea have alex, john terry and the serbian defender(scored against livepool) cant spell his name.

Wasnt he injured for alot of last season? He will end up at Inter i think.

Yeh, i don't know why hes's saying he wants to leave to get first team football . . he was first choice at chelsea but was injured for most of the season + alex was performing well
I think he'l end up at Inter with Mourinho.

Inter / Man City / Arsenal
Cus arsenal want a CB i think...wud be a great choice...and prbly not too expensive

Yes, but really, want Arsenal to do something this season?

If was Carvahlio i'd choose Arsenal over City every time

hes a great player, not the usual rock-strong central back but he is an awesome defender, good heading marking and likes to keep strikers in his pocket

i do believe he is heading Mou's side again

didn`t chelski pay like £20+ mill for him back in the day or im getting mixed up? anyway we are in need defo but i think man city or inter!

didn`t chelski pay like £20+ mill for him back in the day or im getting mixed up? anyway we are in need defo but i think man city or inter!

yh chelsea paid like 19.5m for him or something near that figure..the thing wrong with Carvalho is if he comes up against a striker with two very good feet and can dribble past him he does tend to get into the ref's books quite often thats the only downside to him.

yh chelsea paid like 19.5m for him or something near that figure..the thing wrong with Carvalho is if he comes up against a striker with two very good feet and can dribble past him he does tend to get into the ref's books quite often thats the only downside to him.
yeah he can be a little one sided and a bit dirty but maybe we miss that bit of bite at the back? is he leaving on a free?

Back