Casey Heynes

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 804

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
We all remember the Video of the kid who got bullied, I tried to search for the thread but couldn't see it. I was just browsing through youtube and seen some interviews and can't remember anyone ever talking about it. It was a great thing he done at the time and He openly admits the boy could have been hurt but he doesn't think he over-reacted and he didn't IMO either 3 years of bullying, Ducktaped to a pole and he even thought about killing himself. The boy is so inspirational and what he done was superb and opens your eyes to how even calling someone fat can do alot of damage.

‪Casey Heynes Full exclusive Interview - Bully Victim Who fought Back‬‏ - YouTube - Casey's Interview and family.

‪Bully Richard Gale Interview (Bully of Casey Heynes)‬‏ - YouTube - the bully who got owned interviewed. Little **** surely he will have to thank casey because I'm sure he will grow up a better person because of Casey putting him in his place.

Yeah, I'm a friend of Casey on Facebook. No big deal ;) But OT, he is a great inspiration for many bullied kids.

Lol I'm sure millions of people tried to add him! He sure is he was backed into a corner and done what he had to do and that little guy's friends didn't know what to do lol.

I've just watched the Richard Gale interview there, I really sorry for his parent's and I really do hope that people would just leave it at whats happened has happened and nothing continued further onto any of the boys as long as he learns his lesson.

Watching the video I did start to feel a bit sorry for him until he was asked if he was sorry and he said No looked at his dad and then said yes. Then I started to come back around and not fall for his story. It would make a good documentary if someone goes abck a year later to see how everything is in both the boys lifes and see what lessons they've both learned as a year older.

Last edited:
Back