Cattermole blow stuns Sunderland

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 735

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sunderland's Lee Cattermole is ruled out for at least 12 weeks with knee ligament damage.

More...

Can Cana play a similar role?

Cattermole is a great player, part of the reason we got relegated.

Yeah Cana can play his role ts just who play Canas role? lol We will cope have to but his big loss

Gutted. Love Cattermole he is a great player. Sunderland should be fine though. They have that Cana lad and i am sure they have another holding midfielder from Uraguay?

Nope thin you mena Paulo da Silva he is from Paraaguay :P We have Mensah though Kris he could play there, and we sold Whitehead because he was ****.

Gutted. Love Cattermole he is a great player. Sunderland should be fine though. They have that Cana lad and i am sure they have another holding midfielder from Uraguay?
Nope not that I know of, looked at this site here at their squad and by looking at their midfield they could be in some trouble with no real replacement for Cattermole whilst injured: http://www.armchairfans.co.uk/squad/sunderland.html

Is Tainio that good though? Hasn't seemed to do much with either Spurs or Sunderland

He is tidy little player will be good in a good team i reckon we also have zenden and henderson so not too worried really

Henderson looks good if you ask me, Sunderland will be fine, why did you sell Leadbitter though, he always looked promising

Leadbitter started of well but he never got past his early promise really, could still probably cut it in the Prem but he didnt really fit in at the new Sunderland really

Back