Robbinnie

Reaction score
I'm managing Manchester city and I have Dzeko (very inconsistent as a striker, some matches are good but some are very bad), Aguero (always performing well), Balotelli ( Performing pretty well with 13 goals in 22 matches) and Niang as strikers. Would you buy Cavani or Falcao or would you just stick with these strikers?

If you would buy a new striker, who would then be the best option for a target man, Cavani or Falcao?

Having so much money sure has its downs. ;P

Falcao all day long

ok, but should I buy one of those because of the strikers I already have?

Falcao as a TM striker but Cavani as everything else!

Well Cavani is a TM, but i used him as a poacher in the middle of a front three and he was lethal, not had much experience with Falcao, but i do know Cavani tears up defences

Cavani, Im managing Man Utd and i bought Cavani and his first season smashed in 30 goals in the league and since i didnt have any other top class strikers except for an awesome regen who is pretty young, i bought Falcao to partner him up front and ...well...it didnt work out. now im stuck with a £35m flop on about 130k a week...having too much money really does have its downs haha

what about leandro damiao? im going by memory here, without looking at his abilities