Caving in to the majority

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 527

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Well a fair few people seem to be doing these all of a sudden, so here we go...

My name is Alex, I am 18 years old and I live in Bournemouth (Down South in England for those of you who aren't geographically advanced). I finished my sixth form course in July coming out with the grades: B, D, D, U. These really emphasised the need to revise, so I pray that the people who are about to take their A Levels read this just so they are aware. When I was about 6 my grandparents were Liverpool FC season ticket holders so I used to take the trips up to mighty Anfield with them, which is where my love for the club stems from.

I was due to go to Winchester university to study Sports Studies in the September just gone; However my mum offered me a part-time job in the summer, I realised that I really liked the £1,000 a month so I am now working there full-time and have cocked up all chances of getting a degree.

Over and out,

See y'all around,

Auf Wiedersehen,

BigAl - Your favourite Dorset chap.

EDIT: And jack fulham beat me at FIFA :( Although he can't cope with Torres and Gerrard.

Last edited:
You forgot to add that I beat you at Fifa ;)

You definitely beat me once, I struggle to deal with Torres and Gerrard sometimes.

My brother goes to Bournemouth University, lives in Winton and he loves it, I heard Bournemouth is the happiest place in the UK ;)

My brother goes to Bournemouth University, lives in Winton and he loves it, I heard Bournemouth is the happiest place in the UK ;)

Yeah that is about 10 mins from where I work and I live in a town called Christchurch. Nice place to be honest, and it would be the happiest place in the UK because I live there ;) But in all seriousness, it was voted in a poll.

Well a fair few people seem to be doing these all of a sudden, so here we go...

My name is Alex, I am 18 years old and I live in Bournemouth (Down South in England for those of you who aren't geographically advanced). I finished my sixth form course in July coming out with the grades: B, D, D, U. These really emphasised the need to revise, so I pray that the people who are about to take their A Levels read this just so they are aware. When I was about 6 my grandparents were Liverpool FC season ticket holders so I used to take the trips up to mighty Anfield with them, which is where my love for the club stems from.

I was due to go to Winchester university to study Sports Studies in the September just gone; However my mum offered me a part-time job in the summer, I realised that I really liked the £1,000 a month so I am now working there full-time and have cocked up all chances of getting a degree.

Over and out,

See y'all around,

Auf Wiedersehen,

BigAl - Your favourite Dorset chap.

EDIT: And jack fulham beat me at FIFA :( Although he can't cope with Torres and Gerrard.

Hey nice of you to introduce yourself.

FYI, you haven't given up your degree chances. Lots of people take a year out and go to Uni, but if you are happy with your job/the prospects it offers then fair enough!

What's your £1k a month job? :D

Well my mum is a team leader in a call centre for a Housing Association - And I am part of that team (NEVER work with your mum, trust me) and I work in the call centre bit for the whole organisation. £12 an hour, take it ;)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Hey nice of you to introduce yourself.

FYI, you haven't given up your degree chances. Lots of people take a year out and go to Uni, but if you are happy with your job/the prospects it offers then fair enough!

I will probably stay at work to be honest, but I am going to give it some proper thought over the coming weeks.

Back