mickybee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
A friend of mine recently moved out to the cayman islands and is now playing for sunset fc in the cayman islands premier league. ive checked on the editor and all the cayman islands teams are on the database and so are the couple of leagues. im wanting to make these leagues playable which is easy enough but id also like to make club badges and logos for each team in the league. i cant seem to find anywhere on the editor where i can do this. do i need to download a separate editor and if so could somebody point me in the right direction as to where to download it from.
Many Thanks in advance

K so i see this post has had a fair few views but no replies yet. Again i appeal for some help regarding the database i am trying to create. i have sorted the leagues out so they are now playable but i am looking at making it so that the league winners qualify for the caribbean football union champions cup which in turn is a qualifying event for the concacaf champions league. does anybody know whether this is possible to do?