CB for Malaga 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 926

Nando9

Reaction score
Have 10 million to strengthen my defence. I am selling Weligton and am thinking about selling Demichelis as he wants a massive pay rise. With that in consideration i am after a decent enough cb to play most games.
Have made a 3m bid for Lugano but am also in need of another.

Thanks

Juan Camilo Saiz is cheap and will get spanish nationality in 2 years as he is Colombian. He's also quite young, and even if he's not the best CB around he's pretty good and will get better. Also Guillermo Burdisso, if Roma haven't used their option to buy, is a very solid choice for a CB. Andreu Fontàs from Barcelona can do a decent job as well, may be worth taking a look, too. If you're looking for frees, you might as well take a look at Legrotaglie, who, despite being old, isn't that slow yet and can probably give you another season.

Juan Camilo Saiz is cheap and will get spanish nationality in 2 years as he is Colombian. He's also quite young, and even if he's not the best CB around he's pretty good and will get better. Also Guillermo Burdisso, if Roma haven't used their option to buy, is a very solid choice for a CB. Andreu Fontàs from Barcelona can do a decent job as well, may be worth taking a look, too. If you're looking for frees, you might as well take a look at Legrotaglie, who, despite being old, isn't that slow yet and can probably give you another season.
Thanks man, will take a look.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...06-raikan007s-player-recommendation-list.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist v1 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

see if players like Mikel San Jose and Autenexte would like to join you, good Spanish Cb's :) Bochetti - Rubin and Davide Astori - Cagliari are very good cheap Cb's as well!

you can also try and get N'Kolou - As Monaco and retrain him to a ball playing Cb, becomes a beast and can cover in the midfield as well...

Matteo Mussachio
- Villareal is good as well as Kostas Manolas - AEK also Sebastian Coates - Nacional (Spanish Nationality as well)

if you have to cash I can only really suggest Mario Fernandes - Gremio, he will be just over £10 million however but is one of my favourite Cb's on the game :)

113240d1289909210-mario-fernandes-gremio-m%E1rio-fernandes-profile_-attributes-.png

Roland Juhasz - Anderlecht
Sebastian Coates - Nacional
Stefan Radu - Lazio
Isaac Vorsahm - Hoffenheim
Dzmitry Verkhovtsov - Naftan
Saimon - Gremio
Federico Fazio - Sevilla - might be transfer listed
Davide Astori - Cagliari

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Might update if I can think of others

Thanks for the list of players guys. Will check them out and try and get some extra funds in January, after spending the rest of my budget of acquafresca as I couldn't keep hold of Christian Benitez.

Back