kiki888

Reaction score
Hi guys. It's December 2014 now. Vidic is getting old now, so i need a monster CB. Currently have Kjaer, Evans and Varane, and two young regens but they aren't good enough yet to be regular starters. The money doesn't matter.
Thanks!

Try Phil Jones, depending on what patch you are on obviously, otherwise look at Stefan Bell, hes some german dude but is usually very good.

Sakho, Hummelsm Subotic, Phil Jones.

Ryan Shawcross, should only be like 25-26 on your game now and he's a god.

Ryan Shawcross, Gary Cahill, Jack Rodwell, Chris Smalling, Steven Caulker, Craig Dawson, and they all English =p

Ryan Shawcross, Mats Hummels, Gary Cahill, Mamadou (sp?) Sakho. Just to name a few.

Phil Jones is your man. I played with Bristol City for three seasons, had Jones for two of those and he was a rock for us; when I was appointed Man Utd boss, I took him with me and he's gotten better and better. I'm in 2020 now and he's Man Utd and England captain, and he's still only like 28. He cost me a fair amount at £25m, but with the knowledge I have of him now, I'd have paid double.

I've been trying to sign Jones from first year but he doesn't want to join (yet...). Shawcross is snapped up by Liverpool, I'll try Hummels, and Otamendi and take look of Sakho.
Cheers guys.