CB partner for Balanta?

• Thread starter Thread starter jrsadler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8K

jrsadler

Reaction score
I'm currently AC Milan and I have Rami partnered with Balanta. Obviously this won't be the case for the next 3 years, so I was wondering who would be the best choice to bring in and slowly bed next to Balanta?

Agree wih above. I currently partner balata with zouma. He was worth every penny of his 25.5m fee. Now some other high quality but expensive options include jedvaj Phil jones john stones and varane. Scout them and see who rates highest in your save and you can afford. Jedvaj has awesome long throws.

Ezequiel Munoz is reasonably priced and brill.

Otherwise umtiti/doria/zouma

Munoz is a great player but i find him quite prone to getting 6 month injuries.

I like the italian boys rugani and romagnoli personally. Great potential and also really good in the air. there is also this guy

View attachment 300709

I really like the look of him as someone to develop, but havent had the chance to try him to see how he does develop

Generally struggled with this. I had Balanta at Wolfsburg from day 1 and every time I tried to partner him with somebody nobody could get close to him. Steven Caulker did a good job there until United snatched him off me on a release clause! Bartra, Zouma all struggled during my domination to compete with Balanta (probably the best CB in the world).

Rakitskiy from shakhtar is quality, had him in my aresnal save and he averaged better ratings than balanta plus he has 19 for free kicks! I eventually sold him to dortmund for £48m

Stones in my Chelsea save is brilliant with Balanta, two pacey cb's, also Zouma is great as well hes just a complete TANK.

After a few seasons Jesus Vallejo turns out to be class, just offer Zaragoza 675k£ and you dont even have to pay the compensation...^^)

Zouma plays with Balanta in my Chelsea career; they are great couple!

Back