CE L'Hospitalet - Conquering the entire Catalunya.

• Thread starter Thread starter Maltemc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

Maltemc

Reaction score
View attachment 214563

View attachment 214558Barcelona 9 – 0 HospitaletView attachment 214557

The difference between the biggest Catalonian team and one of the lowest rated Catalonian teams, is huge.
So huge that the Chairman Miguel García del Valle, wants to replace current manager Jordi Vinyals.
Miguel Garcia wants to great a new Barcelona, a team full of catalonians, playing beautiful football, and winning everything, he knows it takes time but he has a masterplan.
Centre d'Esports l'Hospitalet is a Spanish football team based in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, in the autonomous community of Catalonia. Founded in 1957, it currently plays in 2ªB - Group 3, holding home games at Estadi La Feixa Llarga, with a capacity of 6,294 seats.
View attachment 214556
Centre D'Esports L'Hospitalet was founded in 1957, through of merger of the three teams from the city: UD Hospitalet, CD Santa Eulalia and CF Hércules.
It managed to appear three times in the second division, but never been to La Priméra Dívision.

The chairman decided to seek help on the clubs official blog, in finding the right manager.
Here is what he said :
Miguel Garcia : ”I want this club to be a club of the fans, i want them to help me and the club with both signing a competent manager, aswell as helping me and the new manager with signing players. ”
And so he published three potential managers, and asked every fan to make a vote.
Here is the three candidates.
Sergio González Soriano
- Former Youth player at L’Hospitalet. Massive experience with Champions league and La Liga winner with Deportivo. Played 11 caps for Spain and 14 for Catalonia.

View attachment 214560
Francisco Martínez Jiménez, aka Keko
- Former L’Hospitalet striker, banging in 11 goals in 34 mathes in 94’/95.

View attachment 214561

Vemund brekke skard
- First & only Norwegian player ever to represent L’Hospitalet. Was here for just one year, but immedieatley became a fan-favourite. Still one of my closest friends living in Barcelona.

View attachment 214562

At last, i would like to say thank for everyone deciding to participate in this decision. It means a lot to me, but even more for the club. Lets try and go all the way to top, with the helps of eachother. If Barca can, then we can!
L’Hospitalet is your club!

Saludos cordiales
Miguel García del Valle View attachment 214564View attachment 214557

Haha, well the physical attributes isnt our main focus at Hospitalet. And 3 matches in two years, isnt rather impressing (i suppose you support St.Mirren).
But keep watching, hopefully we can - with your help - create players with as much talent as Tonet, and sell them.

Breaking news!
View attachment 214574
Former Spain international and L'Hospitalet player Sergio Gonzalez has joined his boyhood club, CE L'Hospitalet ona deal running out 30.6.2013.

Sergio at the press conference, with board member Juan Enrique Cárcel

View attachment 214575

Sergio : "I am very pleased to join my boyhood club. I enjoyed a very pleasant time here, and i owe the club a lot! So hopefully i can help Mr.Garcia and Mr. Cárcel with their ambitions."

Marca : "When can we expect L'Hospitalet to be in the top-flight?"

Sergio : "I dont know, but hopefully as soon as possible, i'm not in a position to say an excact year, but hopefully soon. I have big hopes, and big expectations with the boards plan."

Marca : "We know that L'Hospital is an affiliated club with FC Barcelona, is that something you are going to make use of, by signing young players on loan etc. ? "

Sergio : " I hope so, definitely. Barca is known for its La Masia, and if we could get a little help from Barca, it would be great. But we also got good player in our squad."

Sergio also said he was going to bring in some new players, and he revealed one of the new signings at todays press conference.

"Juan is a massive prospect for the club, i can see him becoming a very valuable player in the coming years. But for now he will play with the academy and maybe train with the first team squad."
Juan Lescano is the name. Former youth player under Rafa Benitez at Liverpool and later at Real Madrid, so he definitely got some experience, he looked a little nervous during the press conference nonetheless.
View attachment 214576

The team already completede two friendlies, with both resulted in two wins and great display.
here is he forthcoming fixtures:
View attachment 214578

Stay tuned, some big signings coming up!

Back