Celtic and Rangers in Premiership..Can it be done??

ogman86

Reaction score
Alright whats happening, new to all this editing craic. I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a new database, with Celtic and Rangers playing in the english league.

If so how would you go about changing it in the editor and if it is changed will it effect all future games etc.

Cheers in advance.

yh its quite simple in theory
all u have to do is use data editor and click on rangers and celtic and where it shows the league which they are in, change it for the premiership.
Then pick stoke and hull and remove them from the premiership and put them into the SPL

If you wanted to you could have:

Man u
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Celtic
Rangers
AC Milan
Inter Milan
AS Roma
Juventus
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Villereal
Man City
Aston Villa
Bayern Munich
Lyon
Tottenham
Leeds United
Havant & Waterlooville

Now thats a league!!

did this on 08 with celtic and rangers swaped them with derby and reading i think ^^ made it much better the money from tv and league standing is insane and easy 2 get players since its a better standard of league

Alright whats happening, new to all this editing craic. I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a new database, with Celtic and Rangers playing in the english league.

If so how would you go about changing it in the editor and if it is changed will it effect all future games etc.

Cheers in advance.

Hey there,

I created a British super league that has rangers and celtic in the prem Hibs,Aberdeen,Hearts in the championship etc etc

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=281

I have created a super league where the prem is made up of the top 20 teams (reputation wise), the championship is made up with the next 24 and so on.

just a quick question.
Is it possible to move your current team to any league without starting a new game?