Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be able to do this for me. Played this back in 2011 and loved the challenge.

Do past version of the editors work with FM13?

Thanks

Past versions won't work mate... but it's easily done yourself.

In the editor, drop two teams out from the bottom tier of England, then shift two random teams from each league above downwards, then add Rangers and Cetlic into the Premiership. This way, you won't end up chucking two premier league teams completely out the system, just two semi pro BSP teams. This is done very easily by simply going to the teams for this season in the selected league within the editor and removing them/adding them.

Then you will have to change Rangers' & Celtic's locations to an English city, i.e Carlisle, same with the stadiums. Otherwise, it does not work. Unfortunately you won't end up with Scottish players being your majority youth team intake.

Then do the same with Scotland, except move teams up. i.e:
Raith Rovers + Dunfermline ^ SPL
Dumbarton + Alloa ^ Division 1
Peterhead + Elgin ^ Division 2

Then add, for example:
Forres Mechanics + Spartans ^ Division 3

That's if you want it to look more genuine and still have the Scottish leagues as playable of course!

Hope that's clear enough and it helps, sorry if it doesn't.

Past versions won't work mate... but it's easily done yourself.

In the editor, drop two teams out from the bottom tier of England, then shift two random teams from each league above downwards, then add Rangers and Cetlic into the Premiership. This way, you won't end up chucking two premier league teams completely out the system, just two semi pro BSP teams. This is done very easily by simply going to the teams for this season in the selected league within the editor and removing them/adding them.

Then you will have to change Rangers' & Celtic's locations to an English city, i.e Carlisle, same with the stadiums. Otherwise, it does not work. Unfortunately you won't end up with Scottish players being your majority youth team intake.

Then do the same with Scotland, except move teams up. i.e:
Raith Rovers + Dunfermline ^ SPL
Dumbarton + Alloa ^ Division 1
Peterhead + Elgin ^ Division 2

Then add, for example:
Forres Mechanics + Spartans ^ Division 3

That's if you want it to look more genuine and still have the Scottish leagues as playable of course!

Hope that's clear enough and it helps, sorry if it doesn't.

You can still be based in Glasgow, you do no need to change the city. All you do is make sure the nation says England and the Based Nation says Scotland, that way you will keep a majoirty of Scottish youth regens.

I have one with rangers and celtic in the championship if you would like that

Sorry to be thick but where do you find the editor screen that you can move teams from league to league?