Nicknames: The Bhoys, The Hoops, The Celts
Ground: Celtic Park - Capacity: 60,832
Manager: Innes Mack

celtic_home_zps5486997e.png
celtic_away_zps5b1e0ee3.png
celtic_third_zpsbea05414.png

Club Honors:

View attachment 291500

Note: I just joined this forum to look at tactics and download a logo pack I saw this section and liked the look of the threads on display. I have decided to try and do one myself. So hopefully I won't make many mistakes!

SkySportsNewsBanner_zps67e265cc.png

Neil Lennon Departs Celtic

lennonbye_zps05d64237.jpg

1st July 2012

11:30am:- This morning it was reported that Neil Lennon had decided to leave his position of Celtic Manager to take over at Leicester City. Neil Lennon stated in his first interview for Leicester City that he wanted a new challenge and Leicester City - a club he former played for - offered him a chance to manage them. He admitted it wasn't easy to leave Celtic but he hopes the fans understand why he decided to leave. Neil Lennon also stated he would love to see his friend Innes Mack take over, Innes Mack is currently in charge of the Celtic Under 19's squad.

3rd July 2012

2:45pm:- Celtic Football club have confirmed that Innes Mack will take over the first team as a temporary replacement and would be willing to let him become the permanent manager if the results are positive. Innes Mack could not be reached to comment.

4th July 2012

1:20pm:- In his first interview since being appointed temporary manager of Celtic, Innes Mack spoke of his shock and delight over the actions of the last few days. "I didn't see Neil Lennon leaving the club and I definitely did not see myself being named manager, it's a huge surprise but it is a nice one!"​

Back