Celtic help

• Thread starter Thread starter adamrees
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

adamrees

Reaction score
im managing celtic and am doing great in my pre-season frendlies but am a bit nervouse about the leauge i kno nothing about the SPL any tips or any players that are awesome in the SPL here is my squad at the moment

I usually play 4-4-2 and it does well but you should use your own tactic just now and see how it goes.

thanx have you bought any players that doo well that i could look at

I never really sign anyone in the 1st window. Marco Verratti is a good buy though.

thats funny coz before you said that i just bought him

has a rangers fan good luck and try and sign

David Goodwillie Replace Diddy Samaras , Kevin Prince Boateng Dominating CM , James mcaurthur Take Brown postion anyday , Paul Dixon or Lee Wallace for your Lb , Marc Wilson CB

i will follow and follow mine !!

Your first window, Tinga is a must must buy for Celtic. Sits in the DMC position wonderfully and has the highest pass percentage in the league. Seriously he is a must buy.

If your board give you more cash in the second window then take on van der Vaart for around 8 million then, and try to get Taufic Guarch up front.

I usually dump all the loan players and bring in James Rodriguez for lm, also get in Otamendi or Toloi to play in defence after a couple of seasons they become the best cb's in the spl and bring in Goodwillie for striker to play with Fortune. Get rid of Samaras too hes terrible
Bring in Rat for lb too, much better than misun

I managed celtic for 3 seasons and i have two main tips;
- shaun maloney is a **** of a player if played in the right position, he was player of the season twice in a row for me and i was turning down bids of up to 17 million for him!!!

- I bought a winger whose name escapes me as its been a while since i played this save (ill put it on later) but he ripps the league apart and scores for fun as an insede forward!

hope that helped ;)

I usually dump all the loan players and bring in James Rodriguez for lm, also get in Otamendi or Toloi to play in defence after a couple of seasons they become the best cb's in the spl and bring in Goodwillie for striker to play with Fortune. Get rid of Samaras too hes terrible
Bring in Rat for lb too, much better than misun

Yeah I dumped Samaras straight away as well. Kept Keane and Kamara, useful for the first season as cover (Kamara). Otamendi turns out class as well, I went with Subotic instead though in season three, got him playing with Burdisso (free transfer now worth 8 mill) and they are almost unbeatable.

Oh I also took the 12 mill Man U offered for Mcgeady and used it to bring in a couple of players straight away

Agree with the above post about Maloney. I got two regens that keep him out of the team now, but he is a great backup player to have even now.

Carlos eduardo is the name of the winger, expensive but if you sell the dead wood, he is affordable and will deliver the goods!!

good luck mate :D

Give McGowan a few games if you haven't sold him he scored 5 in 5 for me.

Players that come good that I would keep around/loan out - Shaun Maloney, Thomas Rogne, Milan Misun (becomes really good), Paul Slane (useful backup), Paul Caddis (also becomes very good)

You should take a look at some of the Celtic stories around for tips but I'd highly reccomend Kryvtsoz(sp) the young Ukranian CB.

Back