Celtic Help

• Thread starter Thread starter divvits
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

divvits

Reaction score
I am currently manage Celtic my possession and shooting r good but i am struggling with the crossing any advice would be great

What formation do you play? I know the players well since I support celtic, so i could give you some advice if i knew the formation..

4 1 3 2 allso my attackers r not linking with my midfield would put up a screen shot but no sure how to

I Also support Celtic, i would advise you to use Forrest the right wing and Commons/McCourt on the left. Also go to your Team Instructions and place the crossing to Drill crosses. This is what Celtic aim to do in real life so it makes it more realistic and it works a treat. - I've won the league in my first year with Celtic along with winning the league i also won the Europa, Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Cup. I went on a unbeaten season with Celtic Winning every game in every competition. - My Formation was like yours i have the back 4 with their default settings (Auto,Defend,Defend,Auto) I Then had a DM as a Anchor man. Then 3 attacking mids where (IF,T,IF) And the striker was AF. Set your players to that and make sure that you play fluid controlling football. With short passing, More expressive creative freedom. - My XI was - Gk- Forster, RB - Matthews, CB - Rogne, CB - Wilson, LB - Izaguirre, DM- Wanyama, AMR - Forrest, AML - Commons, AMC - Leadly, ST - Hooper. Hope this helps, if you have any question just message me :)

I Also support Celtic, i would advise you to use Forrest the right wing and Commons/McCourt on the left. Also go to your Team Instructions and place the crossing to Drill crosses. This is what Celtic aim to do in real life so it makes it more realistic and it works a treat. - I've won the league in my first year with Celtic along with winning the league i also won the Europa, Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Cup. I went on a unbeaten season with Celtic Winning every game in every competition. - My Formation was like yours i have the back 4 with their default settings (Auto,Defend,Defend,Auto) I Then had a DM as a Anchor man. Then 3 attacking mids where (IF,T,IF) And the striker was AF. Set your players to that and make sure that you play fluid controlling football. With short passing, More expressive creative freedom. - My XI was - Gk- Forster, RB - Matthews, CB - Rogne, CB - Wilson, LB - Izaguirre, DM- Wanyama, AMR - Forrest, AML - Commons, AMC - Leadly, ST - Hooper. Hope this helps, if you have any question just message me :)

Eh, You bumped a thread from November 2011...why ? Spammer ?

Last edited:
Back