Status
Not open for further replies.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Into second season now. Sold Samaras in January of last year, then got Garra Dembele, but since I put in some crappy clause he's been sold to Milan for 3.2m, so I need a new striker, got about 2.5m, but I'm able to up it.
Current strikers, Hooper, Owen, Stokes, and some young players.

Hooper is pretty good. What happened to Samaras? Turns in class performances as a poacher himself.

Hooper is pretty good. What happened to Samaras? Turns in class performances as a poacher himself.

Sammy was ****, and I got a good offer so I thought, meh. Didn't realise Dembele had that stupid clause >.<
Still, any recommendations?

whos in the free agents i got christian benitez for free and was immence eventually sold him for 8 mil after 3 seasons

Darwin Quintero, Taufic Guarch, Fedor Smolov.

Sammy was ****, and I got a good offer so I thought, meh. Didn't realise Dembele had that stupid clause >.<
Still, any recommendations?
Macheda on loan would be a good one. Maybe even Sanogo on loan?

Getting rid of Sammy was a bad move, got me > 30 goals as a poacher in the first season. Ended up matching Larsson's one-season record of 35 goals in the league.

where did you play samaras i played him left mid and was 2nd top goalscorer and got 6 mil from blackburn ?how much did you sell samaras for ?

i know i played him as a poacher and he was **** but changed him to left mid and ran rapid through players and who is in ur free agents

Poacher on a 4-5-1 with your playmaker giving him service to the head, works wonders.

Lukaku, kevin Doyle or fred

Lukaku's at Chelsea, the rest cost too much.

Would tuncay (2m) be a good deal?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Christain Benitez
Vaclav Kadlec

One at Arsenal, one happy at Rubin.

i know i played him as a poacher and he was **** but changed him to left mid and ran rapid through players and who is in ur free agents

No one of any note :(

tuncay isnt that good

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

have you tried goodwille

Marvin Ogunjimi - Genk (Belgium).
Was really good for me in West Brom. 12 goals in 2010/2011 season.

Artjoms Rudnevs - Lech (Poland)
Not was so good as Ogunjimi was. But I think the main reason was adaptation problem.

Tim Matavz
Great player but probably your money is not enough.

Miguel Medina - young and cheap. Will get you a good deal in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back