Hamaldinho

Reaction score
So, three seasons in and I've got Hamsik and Rodwell in the middle of the park but my subs are limited, with just Carrick and Julio Babtista; so I need another solid center mid ! Preferably a youngster ?
Cheers !

What did you do to Anderson? He's got pretty good atts for a buzzing box-to-box midfielder.

If you want creativity, you can go for Borja Valero ... he might be a little cheaper than most other creative midfielders. If you have a lot of cash to splash, Daniele de Rossi (sp?).

You can also go for Steve N'Zonzi as a DM. If Liverpool sell him (not likely to United), Shelvey.

1) Julio Baptista? lol

Javi Martinez, Necip Uysal, Markus Henriksen, Jucilei, Casemiro, Yann M'Vila, Sissoko, Steven Defour, Mourane Fellaini, Kevin, Canales, Ricardo Montolivo, Andrea Poli, Kwadwo Asamoah, Spyros Fourlanos, Luka Modric

I received a good offer for Ando so I let him go, and Babtista was bought on a free haha.
Thanks for the replies, Ill give em a shot.

Miralem Pjanic - Lyon / Roma (/w summerupdate)
Daniele De Rossi - Roma
Marek Hamsik - Napoli
Joao Moutinho - Porto

Here are a few.

even though you got baptista for free he isnt that good m8 lol but fellani.... or maybe some youth regens from brazil normally they have a few stars .... they have just about the next .... everybody there ... there must be about 5 or 6 a season the next ... ronaldo but france and italy have a few or even maybe if you can afford him bastian schweinteiger (sp)

Best 2 Midfielder Center's

Yann M'Vila (Ball Winning Midfielder/Defend)
Paulo Henrique (Advanced Playmaker/ Attack)