alloutnewb

Reaction score
I got a feeling that every year there's a lack of great central midfield regens, even looking in genie scout and all. Playing as a south american club i can only try to sign players from countries in the continent as it is virtually impossible to sign european players. Brazil produces great DMs and AMs, Argentina as well, but when it comes to Ms... it's like 1 every 4 years. (Just a little bit more in europe)

Do you share this thought?

I got a feeling that every year there's a lack of great central midfield regens, even looking in genie scout and all. Playing as a south american club i can only try to sign players from countries in the continent as it is virtually impossible to sign european players. Brazil produces great DMs and AMs, Argentina as well, but when it comes to Ms... it's like 1 every 4 years. (Just a little bit more in europe)

Do you share this thought?

The problem with producing midfielder is that they need to be complete footballers. Good attacking stats, creative and defensive while having the physical stats to keep up with the game, the stamina to keep going and the mental awareness to occupy the middle of the park.

There are hundreds of one sided CM's (attacking or defensive) but a truly world class CM who can do both, like in ral life, is exceptionally rare.

I feel like it varies sometimes. I have expirienced lack of wingbacks on an earlier save

I'm the opposite, I always have a huge influx of great centre mids! But seem to constantly lack in the GK area!