Central midfielder for Lazio.

• Thread starter Thread starter Mentos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5K

Mentos

Reaction score
Hey all - i am on my second season with Lazio with a budget of €7,59Mio. I am looking for a central midfielder who would agree to sign with me. Ive tried players like Veloso, vukcevic(in trade for Radu and cash - he agreed, but Radu didnt), camacho and zuculini.
So - and here some the questtion - can any recommend a centralmidfielder who would be decent and agree to sign with me?

Thanks in advance!

Steven Defour or Axel Witsel. They are both great prospects and are good enough to start. They should be available for fairly cheap aswell

Hmm i just tried them, neither of them agrees to sign with me - it's getting on my nerves that no midfielder are willing to sign with me..

morgan schneiderlin, blaise matuidi, owen garvan, danny guthrie, lee catermole, nigel reo coker, jan polak, steed malbranque, jem karacan

just a few try them out :)

Thanks guys - i'll se how it works out.

just as a sidenote is Getafe's Juan angel Albin any good?

yea he is pretty good, but hes not a centre midfeilder ,tho you could train him :) very good technical skills.

Veloso

Hi does any1 have this problem with Miguel Veloso?I signed him for Man City at the start of my first season,he then broken his leg and has been out for 6 months,he then comes back from injury,and I am now getting warnings from my assistant manager that he is unhappy and wants first forst team football,and hes started in every game since hes come back from injury,even his status says unhappy and he wants to leave,I dont understand why hes unhappy,as hes playing all the games

The only thing i noticed is that is injury as just gone all of a sudden is that what your tryin to show?

No..these two guys is a good players. They are not good as Moutinho but with budget around 10 millions, you can buy him. ^^)

Thanks - i did think about you trying to show us something.

Back