Centre Back for Prem

• Thread starter Thread starter UKMACKIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8K

UKMACKIE

Reaction score
I need two Centre Backs that will keep it solid in the Premiership for Rangers.

I'm using your bog standard 4-4-2 and it works amazing my attackers and midfielders are scoring enough but I'm conceding more goals than every other team including Wigan who haven't won for 23 games. I lucky finished 9th with emphatic wins against Man Utd Chelsea Draws with Liverpool but Arsenal won the title easily in my second season.

Any ideas on CB?

Last edited:
jack rodwell, or ivan marcano develops into worldclass center back.

Phil Jagielka From Everton played really well when i signed him for pompey:)

what team are you?

Sakho
Fazio (both very good will cost a bit of cash though)

Mid table club:
Diego Godin
Bassong
Curtis Davies

a bit more information such as what team you are and how much you have to spend would be useful to filter unrealistic targets

Mikey

I said in my first post that I'm Rangers and I'm in June so be about another 5 minutes before I know.

I would prefer Lescott and Jagielka or Sakho.

fazio or sakho
tho if you dont have much you can get jelle van damme for 2mil from anderlecht

fazio, sakho (for youngsters)
bordon for experience

Ivan Ivanov, Diakhate, N'Koulou, Ayila Yussef, Garry Bocaly, David Luiz, Bassong, Jagielka won defender of the year two years running for my spurs team, Rafhael develops really well. hope that helps.

Thanks I had 18.25 mil to spend

Gary Cahill from Bolton hes proved himself and Bayal from St Etiennes

I rated Cahill when i played as bolton, bayal always tempt me but hes slow so puts me off, good luck mate.

Well they have done quite well but for what I spent not good enough.

Sakho without a doubt, he'll perform for you and is a great invesment. Fazio didn't work out for my newcastle team kept getting sent off

Bayal has been the same this season alone hes given 3 penalties away twice when I was 1-0 up and went on to lose it and hes been sent off twice.

I need 2 centre backs that double up at Left back and Right back so.
DLC
DRC

Yes iDood but I created a new database and in first season put celtic and Rangers in Championship [To Allow Rangers the takeover without fighting for our lives] I put Doncaster and Plymouth in the SPL :D Plymouth stayed up Doncaster got relegated then got promoted again.

Back