CENTRE BACK NEEDED ASAP!!!! help

• Thread starter Thread starter mk0786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

mk0786

Reaction score
i am man u in my second season, played evra-rio-fazio-brown at back, now ferdinand seems to be getting on a bit he isnt playing as gd and gets injured alot so i need a new centre back keep in mind i have fazio already so please help me out thanks

Guglielmo Stendardo. Can get him on a free at start of second season.

Are you playing Man United? What happened to evans and vida? You sold them? Either of those two would do the job quite nicely for you..

But they were sold, get Sakho or C Zapata

andriy rusol is solid
had him for a while now,
hes solid for a good 4/5 seasons

sakho or nkoulou, cheap and turn both world class, nkoulou won the african cup of nations with 19 years old, he is class

zapata chester from man u reserves or kmalou

Are you playing Man United? What happened to evans and vida? You sold them? Either of those two would do the job quite nicely for you..

But they were sold, get Sakho or C Zapata

sold vidic to real madrid but still got evans he does get an odd game for me and have to say i cant complain, i want a world class team so will he e up tp that standard? i have the likes of kerrison,balotelli,insua,brown,veloso,buanonette,

Diego lugano shud b available on a free by now for ya. He's a class act. If push **** to shove raid everton mate. lescott and yobo !!

where is vidic and evans????????????????

you could have a look at...
Pepe
John Terry (maybe not leave)
phillipe mexes

sold vidic to real madrid but still got evans he does get an odd game for me and have to say i cant complain, i want a world class team so will he e up tp that standard? i have the likes of kerrison,balotelli,insua,brown,veloso,buanonette,

Well.. I don't know about 'world class', but he is more than good enough if you ask me. With the right training, he will be great.

gotta agree above, gotta be Sakho he's class mate, and he's a decent LB if your ever strugglin for cover for Evra

Back