jakerowan14

Reaction score
i am in my seventh season with sunderland after winning premier league twice in a row i am looking for a quality centre back to replace Zapata as i have a rule to sell players before they turn thirty it has worked so far so please recomend centre backs Thank you.

I guess it's year 2014 or so, so I could see Sako replacing him the best.

Danny Wilson, Fazio, Sahko etc....

Use the search tool in future mate there are loadsss of threads on quality centre backs.

There should be some quality regens in the game , use the player search filter .

i've already had sakho but had to sell him to Real madrid for £43mill

Aram wrangler or something like that.. Strobl, Muniesa and the best chooise.. NORDTVEIT from Arsenal.. il have him and he have 17 of marking and tackling, 16 of passing at 2013.. and i he is only 21/22 years old!!

simon keir (not correct spelling) but quality centre back average 7.48 in my first season and now he is about 7.70.

Try Thiago Silva, Onyewu (had them both at AC Milan about 7 years in, dominated), try Maicon (not the old expensive Brazilian - the CB who starts at Porto, depends how he's developed through your game)

But yeah as someone said 7 years in? I'd have a team of gens by now, use the search filter

Frederico Fazio, Rafael Toloi, Kryvstov(starts at Metalurg ZP), Lorenzo Ariaudo, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Sidnei(starts at Benfica)

Nemanja Vidic + Geromel

Per Mertesacker + David Luiz

Nevan Subotic + Alex Silva

John Terry + Pepe

Mamdou Sakho + Simon Kjaer

Thiago Silva + Martin Demichelis

I always have one demon in the air and one quick covering defender next to him...

Juan Forlin and Joseph Yobo are both great defenders too!

and of course not forgetting my legendary partnership of Steven Taylor + Sidnei they just oooze quality (most of the time lol)

You are all on crack to have forgotten the best player for englands defence at this time .... Miles Addison! really is the next john terry!

Otamendi
Addison
Subotic
Kjaer

Any of these would be quality signings