Centre Forward

Reaction score
Hey, I am Currently Managing Juventus and am in need of a top class young centre forward except lukaku pls ??:) my budget is around 15million?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

k ill keep my out for him any more ?

what kind of forward? when you say centre forward do you mean players like rooney dzeko etc, or out and out strikers like torres?

kadlec from sparta praha
hulk - BEAST
mendiccino(bad spelling?), he is from lazio

out and out goalscorer m8

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Paloschi?
Also, try looking for Vuckic and try developing him, he'll turn class.

Iker Muniain...thomas necid....yannis tafer...guilherme (of cska moscow i think) to name a few..I would go for neymar (as someone else said)...turns quality with great pace and technique...not really and out and out striker, more of a supporting, but he's still sick....whats wrong with Lukaku? he's a quality player who becomes an absolute beast

alrrady purchased dudu in summer

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

i aint got the belgium league as my main leagues so i cannot by him :(

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

chers for the suggestions guys keep them cmin ?

Mattea Destro, Giacomo Berretta
All top quality...Two Italians to boot.

he isnt young but u would be able to get dzeko,he has done wonders for me.
you would probably get him for 15 mill to 21 mill....

ive got Yaya sanogo
' isn't far forom having the required potential to be better than Edin DZEKO'

3 star

hope i helped (H)

Last edited:
k thanks

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

keep them coming
s

I agree - yaya sanogo is well worth a punt, good ratings for a youngster, also lacina traore or neymar

Back