johnbundock

Reaction score
i really dont know why but fabregas NEVER plays well for me
last season he played 35 games, scored three goals, and got 9 assists with a match rating of 6.92 ?
i dont get it coz all my other players have done really well :mad:

the fabregas in this game is the one that was playing as deep lying playmaker, ie end of 08-09. you need to teach him gets forward at all times, and unteach comes deep for the ball, also runs through centre. then deploy him as advanced playmaker attack, but with roaming

the fabregas in this game is the one that was playing as deep lying playmaker, ie end of 08-09. you need to teach him gets forward at all times, and unteach comes deep for the ball, also runs through centre. then deploy him as advanced playmaker attack, but with roaming

Hopefully in Fm11 we will see a Cesc similar to the one irl now.

Advanced playmaker
so tell him to 'get forward whenever possible' and not 'comes deep to get ball' ?

Hopefully in Fm11 we will see a Cesc similar to the one irl now.
they should do because his game has changed significantly. i do know there has been serious chat on this on the si forums data thread, and the researchers for the big clubs are generally excellent, so im very confident that they will have changed it.

I've never started with Arsenal but I bought him 4/5 years in and he was world class for me - I assume there's not too big a difference in his CA/PA being world class and over 21?

How are you playing him? Advanced playmaker, box to box etc

they should do because his game has changed significantly. i do know there has been serious chat on this on the si forums data thread, and the researchers for the big clubs are generally excellent, so im very confident that they will have changed it.

As are the researchers for the smaller clubs ;)

As are the researchers for the smaller clubs ;)
i look forward to seeing your work. ps let us know what you can and cant tell us in preparation for fm11

I've never started with Arsenal but I bought him 4/5 years in and he was world class for me - I assume there's not too big a difference in his CA/PA being world class and over 21?

How are you playing him? Advanced playmaker, box to box etc

advanced playmaker ?

Cesc is amazing for me an average rating of 7.69 and 7.61 over the last two seasons and in 2012 won World footballer of the year, English footballer of the year, World player of the year, European footballer of the year and European midfielder of the year as well as being named in the World team of the year.

I play him at CM - Advanced Playmaker - Attack - Tries Killer Balls Often, Places Shots, Comes Deep To Get The Ball and Likes To Lob The Keeper