CHAMPAGNE 14.2.2

• Thread starter Thread starter BDCK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

BDCK

CHAMPAGNE

I need some testers for a tactic i've created.

This is a 5-2-3 formation, efficient in attack.
Its playing quickly but its not a counter tactic.
I've created it with the LOSC (Lille Olympique Sporting CLub), prevision of m?dias : 5th and i finished champion of the league, in the first season, with the best attack.
I think this is beautiful football, of course that is just my opinion.
It would be nice to have some testers who can tell if it work for them, and what they feel about the way to play.

FORMATION

View attachment 423927

Fluidity : Rigid
Mentalilty : Attacking
Play with the mentality to keep a score or to score in the last 15 minutes. Counter, Contain, or Overload.

1 goalkeeper, classic.
2 central defenders, classics requirements, better if good heading to defend on def set pieces and score on offensive set pieces.
2 wing backs, acceleration/paces, good at center. He will bring the danger on the sides.
1 half back, he will be your dog, helping your defense in every moments, as a third central defender.
2 box to box midfielders : lungs of your team. in defense with the pressing, and they will quickly projet the danger after recuperation.
2 false nine, they will roam from position to be more efficient and crate spaces and holes in the defense.
1 target man, something strong and powerful, he will be at the reception of 80% of centers, he is too a fulcrum for your team, the two fasle nine will rely on him.

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 423926

TRAINING

During pre-season : Cohesion team / very high -- Tactics
During season : Balanced / High -- I used Def set pieces or attacking movements.

RESULTS

View attachment 423925
View attachment 423924
View attachment 423923
View attachment 423922

Last edited:
Back