Soare

Reaction score
Im not english native so i will try to be brief and clear.

I searched and tried a lot of tactic for this fm14 and some were good but did not suited my stile, so i tried to create a few on my own, i had problems like everybody understanding this year game, and i've found that small details can win you a game or lose it, as any good coach i dont like to start a game and simply whatch it and make a sub or two, this lead me to this tactic, this is a beatiful beast at home, i dont recommend using it for away games or u can use it but with a control mentality or defensive anyway in this tactic attacking will always be fundamental, that means u can score 5 goals while on defensive mentality.
Don't be afraid to let the other team to have possesion they will pass meaningless and shoot from distance so..a keeper with good positional rating should keep them away easily.
It looks very defensive but it is a 1-2-2-4-1 while attacking and in defense is a 6-1-2-1.
Advanced playmakers will suport the striker and get into the box and often they will be clear on goal.
U need a striker with good off the ball and composure ratings. 2 creative ap or u can train ur dragons in that role,
A good b2b high, 2 wingback with good positional rating not necesarilly fast, and a regista with high concentration,he needs to have good composure so train him for that and he will spring some fantastic passes when he finds the time.
A simple tweak for the striker, if he is not getting the ball wich would be strange..get him to move into the channels and u should expect at least one goal or an assist.
Don't listen to your assistant, or maybe u have one who give actual good advices, experiment with it and yeah, Enjoy :)

Last edited: